Hello, readers! In January I set some goals and well… to be completely truthful I kind of forgot about them! I’ve had a very stressful past two months because of real life stuff but now I’m in a place where I feel things are going to be much better. I have a lot more time to spend on spiritual development and Shinto study and so that means I will also be a lot more active here too!
I will make some new goals here too and hopefully from now on, on the 2nd of each month. So here goes!:
MARCH MONTHLY GOALS
Again, I am going to post only spiritual goals here but if you guys are interested, and if I keep this up, I will also post Japanese learning goals and other goals here too in the future!
- Join Fushimi Inari Taisha: Thanks to Gary Cox, people around the world are now able to join Fushimi Inari Taisha. This is one of my dream goals and so I am excited and honoured to be able to do this! This is a monetary goal, and so I need to save the money, but I am certain I will accomplish this soon.
- Visit Brock’s Hill: This was a goal back in January and yet I have not been able to accomplish it yet due to physical mobility problems. I have been trying to go out more and strengthen myself up to visiting. I hope this month will be the one that I can visit.
- Finish reading ‘A Year in the Life of a Shinto Shrine’. I have been slowly getting through this wonderful and highly informative book and I hope to finish it soon.
- Attend Leicester Pagan moot on the 20th (Ostara): I did not attend last month due to being ill. This month, the theme is deities and I would like to take this chance to talk about Inari-Okamisama!
- Create a piece of artwork: I want to get back to my roots and create a piece of art for Inari-Okamisama!